6 WEEK WORKSHOPS COMMENCING
THU 17 JAN 2018 – 7-30/9PM – JANES PLACE HOVE
FRI 18 JAN 2018 – 10AM/11-30PM – JANES PLACE HOVE
Beginning 2018 a year of face to face dates of deep self love, wellbeing, fitness and nurture.
FEEL THE SHEER JOY OF BEING ALIVE AND THE FREEDOM OF LETTING GO OF THE LIFESTYLE SHIFT OF MIDLIFE
For a positive Perimenopause and beyond
Beginning on the New Moon In January 2018 I have set new year manifesto and intention of peace, patience, harmony and kindness to all in most to the self. With this in mind I have created a small and intimate January enrolment class where midlife women connect on regular abundantly nurturing days of focused creative self-care practice to gently guide, uplift and nurture your life through the third age phase of perimenopause and menopause.
Women have little time for themselves and need to be able to turn to accessible healthy practices and knowledge to ground themselves in the midst of real life transition. I am running this class because I believe in the power and safety of a circle of women supporting one another and saying, “I hear you. Me too…me too.”
In ‘Whole Woman’, you will invest in sound theory and gentle self care practices to reconnect a love for your body with you. This will be a workshop journey into midlife womens wellness, fitness and therapy. Knowledge of hormonal self care, healing and noticing what you need pay attention to midst a confusing midlife hormonal and body shift. Coming away with practices you can use again and again to fill up your internal well allowing you to be more present to your loved ones and other things in your life.
We will open the group by bringing blankets from our nests, finding stillness and soaking in tea and calm in one anothers warmth. We will consciously share in the stillness of a safe feminine space and cultivate connection together through the practice and learning of self nurture techniques, hormonal theory and into personal reflection. This time will melt away, blending with relaxation, sharing, smells of aromatherapy and take away practices of self connection and onward reflection.
Through meditation and breath awareness techniques, you will discover how to nourish your body and mind, ease anxiety and improve sleep. We will gleen to the importance of the food we consume and the nutrients we require for specific midlife goals, body types and activity levels to nourish and support you through your midlife journey.
We will work to a personalised health, fitness and wellness plan to help regain balance, dismissing restrictive diets through a sustainable approach to achievable strength and skill-based goals. Creating a lifestyle that will become second nature, enhancing your mind, body and soul for the menopause long-term.
This space will be small in number, nurturing, safe and a group I hope that will meet monthly as special friends in a health and wellbeing self love circle to continue our ‘Whole woman’ theme.
Hidden away I have created a beautifully intimate room for a unique safe experience for workshops, to allow your inner calm to surface. An oasis for the mind in a peaceful setting where you can establish a new routine of self nurture practice and self love method. Please do join me in this small intimate and beautiful space for a little snippet of monthly self love time.
- Introduction to hormones
- Self Screening, anxiety and hormonal checklist
- Optimal third age health, vitality and wellness
- Investigating Lifestyle shift
- SMART fitness; Commitment to getting moving and how to take the first steps into programming
- Introduction to metabolic exercise, for fat loss, bone health and weight management
- Hormone balance and bone health
- Pelvic & Sacral health
- Life laundry
- Relaxation, guided meditation and tlc
2018 Workshop titles
- Nutrition for natural hormone balance and health with strategy for adding healing foods
- ⒸSACRALMETHOD – 5 steps to regaining pelvis confidence – including the nurture of a healthy gut
- Whole woman SMART fitness camps
- Guided Meditation: a downloadable meditation will be included for anyone who wants to incorporate meditation into their self-care practice
- Live Q&A: Georgina will host a live, 30 minute chat broadcast each month to connect with all the women within the Whole woman community.
- Whole Woman Circle Intention: on the first day of each month, Georgina will post an intention from herself. The intention will match the whole woman theme of each month.
Please make contact for further information and registration. Once you join, you will receive a confirmation email and you can login to find the link to our private Facebook group.
REGISTER BY EMAIL TO BE IN THE 2018 CIRCLE OF WHOLE WOMEN
Location : JANES PLACE ~ HOVE