“Chattr Chakkr Vartee is the mantra for the heart center, it gives direct energy to it. When you are sinking, if you know this mantra and can sing it, you can totally recuperate yourself.” — Yogi Bhajan
- Complete Mantra:Chattra Chakkra Vartee, Chattra Chakkra Bhugatay, Suyambhav Subhang Sarab Daa Saraab Jugatay. Dukaalan Pranasee, Diaalang Saroopay, Sadaa Ang Sangay, Abhangang Bibhutaay
- Language: Gurmukhi
Source: Jaap Sahib
Author: Guru Gobind Singh
- Translation:You are pervading in all the four directions, the Enjoyer in all the four directions. You are self-illumined, profoundly beautiful, and united with all. Destroyer of the torments of birth and death, embodiment of mercy. You are ever within us. You are the everlasting giver of indestructible power.
- More Information:This mantra is taken from the last four lines of Guru Gobind Singh’s Jaap Sahib. It is a mantra used to remove fear, anxiety and phobias. It is a mantra to make one experience victory.
- During periods of change, we become irritable, snappish and edgy. We lash out at our loved ones, behave in irrational ways and worry. Change can be a beautiful and exciting time.
- Suggested Listening :: Mirabe Ceiba
- Suggested Combined Kriya :: Param, Karam, Dharam
“Because just remember in your life there will be three things; you can never get rid of them. The day you get rid of those three things you will have no trouble whatsoever. Param, karam, dharam. There are three things. Param means doubt. Karam means action and reaction. Dharam means when you have absolutely no action or reaction; at that time universe will serve you and you’ll become a watcher . Because you need in your life 2 million things. You cannot go after 2 million things. You have to wait and let two million things come to you.”