To create a light euphoric atmosphere sprinkle Clary sage around a room, or put a few drops into a bowl of warm water.
Having lived and worked with essential oils for several years I tend to take them for granted, yet visitors always comment on the beautiful aromas and I could not imagine life without this essence. I would rather live with the scent of freshly picked flowers and herbs than with the array of household pollutants we buy to freshen our spaces.
Essential oils should be chosen according to the ‘mood’ of the party or the occasion.
- Bergamont, orange and rosewood for summers evenings
- Frankincense, pine and orange for Christmas
- Ylang Ylang and rose for romance
- Orange and Lemon for energy and vibrance
- Geranium and Lavender for relaxation and decadence
- Rose or rosewood for feminine spaces
The choice and permutations are only subject to personal preference and budget – experiment!