Person Centred care with
Commencing Autumn 2018
A womens only space
for regular restorative self care
In our busy stressful lives we all need a little more time for ourselves, a little more time to soften and absorb, relax and release, to simply let go and become present.
We all need restoration in our lives, wether we are physically burned out, mentally exhausted, emotionally drained by relationships or just constantly stressed and tired; renewal and restoration is an essential chapter in all of our lives.
Sometimes, we simply need to take the time to unwind, relax and gift ourselves restoration to be able to replenish our own spirits.
Cleansing your mind and body frequently helps alleviate tension and physical strain, whilst stimulating personal growth, clarity and peace. A simple 45 minute commitment to promote self expansion within your body and restoration within your stressed or tired mind can give this very release.
What does Georgina & Friends promote?
45 minutes of a restorative space, complete with breath work, guided meditation, restorative stretches, to calm and relax your overworked space.
Each session focuses on different themes that hold familiar tension, wether physical or emotional.
A mantra and journalling inspiration with every practice: simple techniques that will aid you to stay grounded, self present and relaxed as you move through your week.
Real life applicable ways to take a practice of relaxation into your world so that you may take your calm with you wherever you may go.
What is included in a 45 minute session?
- Restorative and relaxing practices that can be practiced anytime.
- Mantras, journalling and inspirational reads to spark inward reflection and restoration for stressful moments in life.
- Topics to consider to meditate upon to help bring restoration to your experiences, your relationships and everyday life.
Who should use this weekly space?
- Anyone needing silence or refuge from their busy stressful lives.
- Anyone hoping to restore and renew themselves in body, mind and soul.
- Anyone holding chronic tension or pain within their bodies.
- Anyone interested in hoping to find more release and flexibility in their bodies.
- Anyone hoping to reduce stress or anxiety in their lives by slowing down in a manageable, efficient and effective way.
- Anyone wishing insight into simple breath work and mindfulness practice.
- Anyone searching for inspiration or a deeper understanding of themselves.
- Anyone looking for friendship in the safe comfort of a feminine space and community.
How does it work?
‘It is important to support each others empowerment rather than our wounds and victimhood. Our primary goal is to help one another to take back power, tap into our strengths, restore our ability to dare, and activate courage and commitment to ourselves and our own lives.’ ~ Guru Rattan
Weekly book and drop in sessions will give you a new lesson every week. Each lesson is your own practice to refer back to whenever you wish. If you miss a lesson, it doesn’t matter, they run weekly ready and allowing you to get back to your self care routine.
Get started now
This course is offered through eventbrite with a limited number of 4 per group at varied times. No matter where you book the weekly theme will always be the same.
Free Gift & Cost
Each session is £12 payable upfront; when you sign up for 10 sessions upfront you will also receive the award of one 11th additional session for free! Discounts will also be given to other courses and offers from our workshop cohort.
We will open the group with tea, sitting on sheepskins, bringing blankets from our nests, finding stillness and soaking in calm in one anothers warmth. We will consciously share in the stillness of a safe feminine space and cultivate connection together through the practice and learning of self nurture techniques, theory and into personal reflection. This time will melt away, blending with relaxation, sharing, smells of aromatherapy and take away practices of self connection and onward reflection.
Photo credit @affirmats
This womens space will be small in number, nurturing and a group hidden away in a beautifully intimate room in the historic town of Arundel for a unique safe experience. An oasis for the mind in a peaceful setting where you can establish a new routine of self nurture practice and self love method, allowing your inner calm to surface.
Subject to limited availability (small group bookings)
Face to Face dates and booking enquiries with Lanes Counselling